Saturday, January 29, 2005

Someone Special

Will anybody remember somebody for life? Well, I have one. Maybe, for the time being, maybe till today I still cant forget him. Who is this HIM? He is nobody other than Ken, a guy that i only know his name is Ken and his date of birth. Other than that, i know nuts about this person. But yet he is someone who changes my life. I love him before. Now?? I dont know about now. I have a strange feeling about him. I do still miss him and think about him whenever i am alone. Have lost contact with him since 2003 july. Out of sudden he change his number (the only way i able to get him) owning me some money(how much? I have lost count) and he just disappear like that. Nothing can explain the kind of pain in my heart. To me he is a very respondsiable guy but why is he doing this to me. No matter what he did, I never blame him at all. I only want him to contact me back. I only want to know how is he getting on.Thats all i want from him. Yes I got to admit i was angry with him when he told me not to contact him till further notice. Reason being, his ex-gf mistaken i am his new gf.... Does this show she is more importance than me? I dont have the guts to know the answer. Maybe I am tired of wanting to know how importance am i to him.

One and half year has gone, and i am still here waiting for his return. I am still wait for his "further notice" of when i can contact him again. Will he ever return to me again? I guess i will never know unless i continue to wait for the day to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home