Friday, July 29, 2005

confirm its him

Finally, after so much of asking, he admitted he is Ken. He ran away from home two years ago and work in USA. These few days he come back is to clear off his bankruptcy. Two years ago when he disappeared, I had a strong feeling that he declared bankruptcy.I dont know why whenever something happened to Ken, I will sure have a very strong feeling.

Dont know what to write. I am very confused. Ken ask me to wait for him for two years for his return from USA. I told him i will wait. But....

Should I really wait for him? What if I waited but he dont return, or he return but he has somebody else or he dont want me anymore? How?? What should i do? can anyone tell me?

Ken was very angry when i told him about what between me and Tony. He angry that tony cheated my feelings. He told me he heart pain for me. I was so happy to hear that. For so many years, he never tell me about his feeling before.

Ken actually mistaken that i loved tony alot. But no, I dont love tony. maybe i do have feeling in him but i never loved tony. I only treat him as a replacement, someone to stand in the lonely space when Ken is not around. But i dont know why i dont bother to explain to Ken why tony come into my life. maybe i dont find it necessary to explain to him after all he ask me to stay away from him because of his ex-gf. Maybe I am still angry with Ken about this matter even though its already two years. Maybe if he tell me how importance am i to him and i will explain. Maybe it no longer importance to both of us anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home