Sunday, December 31, 2006

~Year 2006~

Year 2006 suckz for me. It has not been good from the begining to the end. To sum up what have I done for the year 2006, basically I did nothing great, nothing useful the whole year.

Jan - jobless, fully self employed
Feb - JK wanted to break free from the business
Mar - Company no business, coz JK "steal" away all the customer
Apr - Cannot stand anymore, closed down the company. Then Mum was admited hospital.
May - Jun - jobless. Bascially do nothing at home. Only play game, eat and sleep and spend away all my money.
Jul - notice no more money then start go back to workforce. Waking up everyday for work is a torture to me.
Jul - Nov - dont know what the hell i have been doing. join one company, quit one company. Never stay more than 3 months in the same company. Going to work is still a torture to me.
Nov-dec - slightly better after change a new company. at least i dont feel going to work is a torture. but instead, i "snatch" everyone work to torture myself. at least, I keep myself occupied, I wont think of JK's betrayal,I wont think of the feeling when i close my company. Mostly importantly, I wont think of "him".

Fantestic Jocelyn... Well Done... Jocelyn u have wasted the whole of 2006 doing nothing except building casstle in the air.

Time to wake up Jocelyn.. 2007 will be better..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home