Monday, October 23, 2006

Mother nature knows best

Once again, the National Geographic Channel wins hands down in the useless-things-you-never-knew-but-now-that-you-know-isn't-that-just-so-cool category of things to watch on TV.

I've always thought
hyenas were ugly, and today I found out that female hyenas have reproductive organs that look strangely like male reproductive organs. And that's not all the useless trivia I learnt today. Apart from having a "penis" and "balls", the female hyena even gives birth through her pseudopenis.

Reminds me of the movie where
Arnold Schwarzenegger gets pregnant. I can just imagine the fun they would have had filming it if males were to give birth through their penises. And the number of men clutching their crotches at the thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home