Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just another boring day

Started the day quite boring. Nothing much to do in office. Then suddenly 4 plus afternoon Tracy sms me ask me want to have dinner together. I of coz agree lah, so long never see her liao. Eversince I left Alpha Shipping. So many months never see so kind of miss her. She is my best friend when i was working at Alpha Shipping. Actually beside me, she is the only girl there, definately we very the good one loh.
Then 6 plus met Tracy at City Hall MRT station.
She is my best friend when i was working at Alpha Shipping.
We went to Suntec for dinner at N.Y.D.C. before that we pass by G2000, immediatly i think of Mingjie, cause he made a big joke at this RafflesCity G2000 out while he was buying pants somewhere in Dec last year. (opps... hope he dont see this, if not he sure kill me for pubishing his joke out.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home