Saturday, January 13, 2007

Good Luck Rylyn

There is a opening in my company for export personnel. I introduce Rylyn to the post. She came for interview this morning. I dont know whether i made the right choice by introducing her to join the company. Even I myself dont feel like staying in the company for long how the hell i introduce someone to it. I begin to feel of the people in the office. I find them such a hypocrite, especially Amanda and Jennifer. Nearly started an arguement with Amanda the other day. I find her very selfish. When she was damn busy, she push her work to me claiming that it belong to me from that very moment. But this whole week turn out to be a very quiet week, so she intend to take back some of the work that she passed me months ago. This indeed very selfish of her. Just because she has nothing to do then she snatch my work just to show the boss that she is busy. Just to protect her own rice bowl. Then what abt me? Now I left nothing much to do. Nevermind, dont she pass it back to me again. If she going to pass it back to me again, I sure suan her to dead. I not going to care anymore whether she likes me or dislikes me.

Well, I am still pondering on the question whether to stay on in the company or leave the company and work some where else.

Should leave my fate with Rylyn's today interview? Which mean if she get the job, I will stay on, and if she dont get it, I will venture else where.

Auntie and grandma came my house today. Didnt chat much with them, basically i am too tired to talk to anyone. I went straight to bed not long after they arrived. I slept all the way till 30 minutes ago before i woke up and bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home