Tuesday, February 14, 2006

没有情人的情人节

Afternoon when back from lunch, saw a boquet of flower at the reception table. Then owner of my office suddenly say "somebody send for you" huh?? I was shocked.. flower for me? who will that be? i also dont know. The sender never leave his name. He or maybe she signed off as "love you always, Happy Valentine Day."
Could it be "him" who send me the flower? Very unlikely, "he" not those that will send flower to girl. then who else? Nvm lah, got people give flower then take loh.

Valentine day.... where is my Valantine? wondering what "he" is doing, where is "he", does "he" think of me as how i think of "him"? Tons of questions keep hitting my head. But as usual, i dont have a single answer to it.

Haiz...

没有情人的情人节....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home