Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day!

I never really thanks any teacher form the bottom of my heart during my school days, neither did I after i graduate from schools. Now dont really have the chance anymore, most of the teachers are no longer teaching in those school that I used to attended, maybe some of them actually have left this world i guess.

Teachers don’t just teach. They mould characters. They play important roles in our early years. They are the primary reasons why we loved or hated going to school. Tomorrow is teachers' day, its not possible for me to visit everyone and say THANK YOU. Here is the whole list of teachers who I still remember, teachers who made an impact in my life, teachers who... whatever teachers u you, after so many years, u are still my teachers.

I dont know where u teachers are teaching or which part of the world u are now. If u have taught in the following schools during those years, you are those teachers that I am talking about and always wanted to thank all these years. Pei Hwa School ( 1988 to 1992), Hua Min Primary (1993), North View Secondary (1994 to 1998).

And... here the list go....

-Miss Chua ( form teacher of Pri 1B 1988 of Pei Hwa School)
Thank you for communicating with me in Chinese which made schooling life not so horrified to me for the first few weeks of school when English was still an alient language to me.

- Dong Lao Shi ( form teacher of Pri 2D 1989 of Pei Hwa School)
Never dare to forget to do her homework, if not she will made us wear a cardboard with the word "lan duo" (lazy in chinese) and walk around the school.

-Mr Lim (chinese teacher of Pri 4A 1991 of Pei Hwa School)
Never failed to taught us the correct chinese vocabulary

-Mdm Yap (Music teacher of Pei Hwa School)
Always hit our hand with her long ruler whenever we failed to memorise her notes

-Mr Yap (Chinese teacher of Pri 5D 1992 of Pei Hwa School)
Never look down on students in the last class. Even though we belong to the lousiest class but he never failed to teach us higher chinese too. To him every student is equal.

-Mr Tan (math teacher of Pri 6A1 also the math HOD 1993 of Hua Min Pri)
Never reprimand me when he found out that i forge my mum signature on the test paper, instead, he called my mum straight.

-Mr Ng (chinese teacher of Pri 6A1 1993 of Hua Min Pri)
Never failed to remind me that i dont perform up to my standard after he found out where i was from previously and who my chinese teachers was (who is also his friend)

-Mrs Ramesh aka Miss Anothny then (form teacher of Sec 1G 1994 and Home Econs 1994 to 1995 in North View Sec)
Made us realise that Cooking is not "dead", not only measuring scales can measure, we can always make use of what is around us.

-Mr Ramesh (the well known PE teacher in North View Secondary. also Mrs Ramesh's husband)
Always ask me is the doctor my friend whenever I took MC.

-Mr Ong (math teacher of Sec 1G 1994 & Sec 2F 1995, North view Sec)
Made me fall in love with maths when i always thought that maths make me mad when i was in Pri sch.

-Mr Koh choon chai (my sec one and two math tution teacher)
He had super power. Within the first six months i join his class, he able to pull me from failing my math during PSLE to scoring A1 in my sec one mid year exam.

-Ms Ang (history teacher of sec 1G 1994, North view Sec)
A very soft spoken lady, nobody can actually hear what she was talking in class including me who sit right in front of her.

-Mrs Rufus (Geog. teacher of sec 1G 1994, North view Sec)
made us draw the world map that look like one in the atlas when most of us dont even know what country is what country.

-Mrs Hilda Tong aka Miss Hilda Tan then (form teacher of sec 2F 1995, North view Sec)
the most pretty female teacher in school who never give up on me when i score 3/100 for my science paper during MYE

-Mr Kong (form teacher of sec 2F 1995, North view Sec)
He has a loud vocal, always ensure the whole class can hear what he is talking.

-Ms Keh (history teacher if sec 2F 1995, North View sec)
Always feel like sleeping during her lesson because i dont what she is teaching.

-Mr dont know what name (really cant recall his name and which year he taught me)
A english relief teacher. He force us to watch channel 5 news everyday and summarise the news to him the next day. He claim that this will improve our english standard. Hahaha... I of coz didnt watch and i still remember i crying in the class because he want me to stand outside the classroom for not watching the news.

-Mrs Muthi (form teacher of sec 3 05 1996, North View Sec)
She came from india, a very motherly teacher but too bad most of the time i dont know what she teaching actually because her indian accesen was very strong.

-Ms Tan Hsiao Ling (chinese teacher of sec 3 05 1996 North View Sec)
Still remember she insult me in front of the whole class because my spelling correction was wrong. suckz..

-Ms suzanna (History teacher of sec 3 05 1996 north view sec)
Always make us copy alot of notes during her lesson. But her notes all very useful, if u study her notes u sure pass the exam with flying colours.

-Mr Simon Foo (relief form teacher of sec 4 05 1997, North View sec)
Dont know what the hell he is teaching in class, make everyone in his class blur abt the math formula. he made a mistake by telling us the arc length of the circle is the radius. Hahaha...

-Mdm Lee Yee Peng (form teacher of sec 4 05 1997, north view sec)
A very delicated teacher, dotes me alot but also like to suan me when i dont perform up to standard in my maths. Still remember she leaving a remark in my excercise book "why is your answer same as Ailynn?" when i lent ailynn my book to copy. hahaha...

-Mdm Goh (Head of mother tougue dept, north view sec)
dotes me alot during her chinese lesson. always ask me is her teaching too slow for me. Mdm Goh, u are the best chinese teacher. Thank you for teaching me alot of things whatever is related to chinese and are not found within the textbook.

-Mrs Ruby Wee (art teacher of sec 3 05 1996 and 4 05 1997, north view sec)
she was shock when she found out that as art students we know nuts about art. And she taught us from the begining which what sec 1 suppose to know (which is recognising colours).

-Ms Mercy Raj (history teacher of sec 5 03 1998, north view sec)
She hate sunlight alot. During her lesson, we all have to close all the window because she said the sunlight is hurting her eyes. And oh yah she like to hit the table with the broom and threaten to hit us with that whenever we make too much noise.

-Mr Chua (Art teacher of sec 5 03 1998, North view sec)
Always tot that Picaso is a still life artise, and claim that our still life drawing sucks cos because we dont draw like Picaso. Mr Chua, Picaso drew abstrac art not still life ok?!

-Mr Cedric Chew (form teacher / physics teacher of sec 5 03 1998 north view sec)
Another very delicated teacher. He doesnt need to use the textbook to teach us. Always have his way to make the whole class to be attentive. Dont know what power he to make the whole class to pass his subject.

those teachers who taught me before but not in the above list.. very sorry to say that this is so much I can recall. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home