Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gaby's Gift

This morning i found a chance to ask gaby what he want for his bird day. he said dont know. expected answer. not that he dont know what he want just that he dont want me to know.

Then he topic shift to the-girl-who-took-that-kns-intimate-photo-with-him. He say the girl want to get him a hp line. And the best part is, he accepted her help. shit, she can get u a line i also can mah. why didnt he say earlier? i didnt offer my help is because i know he will reject my offer one loh, not that i never tot of helping him loh. So immediately i offer my help, asking him to use mine instead of her. But he decline my offer. haiz... expected. I flared up again. I told him off, other people help him can, i help him cannot. Shit!!! She is his customer mah. Me leh?? just a nobody to him. What to do?

After that we talk about hp. Oh yes, here come my chance le i tot. I will get him a hp and i did. I get him a Samsung D510. How good the phone is i dont know but it has alot of functions. It has MP3 player, Video recording, voice recording, camera and even blue enable. WOW!!! so many functions. I dont even use a phone with so much functions. And I got the for phone for $98 only of course must sign contract loh. ok so i bought the phone for $98 plus a new two years contract. Then i go to Singpost to send it out to his office by speed post. Everybody reading this must be thinking y do i have to send out by speedpost right? well not i bo sim loh, just that i know Gaby very well, if i give him personally, he will for sure wont accept de.I know him very well. Another reason is i want him to receive it on friday, because saturday and sunday no delivery and monday is his off day. If he dont receive by friday then it will be too late le. monday is his off day and he just got his pay, he sure go with the-girl-who-took-that-kns-intimate-photo-with-him to get a new phone then my efford will be all wasted. This also explain y i didnt bring the phone back home to upload his little girl's photo into the phone, if not he will be even more surprise.

Now, should i tell him i send something to him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home