Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What he want for birthday??

For weeks i have been thinking what to get for Gaby's birthday. Although his birthday is at October, but in order to get him a decent gift i have to start saving up. I am still thinking, thinking of what to get for him. I still cant find any clue, i think i will catch him online tomorrow and ask him what he like to have for birthday.

Yes i will ask him tomorrow.

Yeah, i know who is that girl le. Gaby said she is one of the customer. she bought the packsge just to have a shoot with. $3288 just to take photo with gaby? omg... rich women..

just now ask me go inside game say want to part me then end up throw me there let mobs kill me. he only left a msg say he got things to do. so urgent meh? cannot wait for me to come back meh?? what thing so impt?? then i keep msn him he dont want to reply me. what the hell he doing? so secreative meh? y cannot tell me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home