Sunday, August 06, 2006

WTF

What am i doing online at this hour? well, I cant get to sleep. not because i have insomia, not because i sleep too much during the day, but instead i am disappointed with what i had done.Gaby told the-girl-who-took-that-kns-intimate-photo-with-him bought him a Swarovski necklace, and he accept it. he even told me that the girl wear it for him. Damn it, he accept her gift and even let her wear it for him, me send gift have to send by singpost, some more he still can ask me can her get the courier to return it back to me if not he want to pay me back.

F*** u gaby, her money then is money is it? my money smelly is it? my gift u say too expensive u cannot accept. Pls loh her necklace is more expensive and u can accept it.Gaby, i send u gift not because i want anything from u. i just want u to be happy thats all. u can dont like me but pls dont insult me with such things. I have enough Gaby...

I hate her... because of her i feel insulted. I tot u be touched by what i have done but no loh. U still reject my gift. Actually when i get you this gift i already expected this will happened just that i hope what i expect wont happened. But too bad it still happened.

Thanks for everything u have done, especially when we at "hazel fairy tale"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home