Monday, June 19, 2006

I Hurt Him

I have hurt him....
its 4.30 am and i cant get to sleep.

After two months of living in my dreamland, I decided to tell him the truth. What actually made me to tell him the truth was that he been asking me to meet him but i couldnt meet him because i have been hiding something from him. Yesterday, he told me that he will forgive me if i have lied to him. He will accept it. today, i finally have the guts to tell him all the truth. i finally not longer need to hide. But i lost him. I have lost him. He say he will never forgive me, he say i have hurt him, he say he never lied to me before why must i lied to him. I dont know what to tell him and how to tell him. because he will never understand what i am going thru all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home