Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I need you Dear!!!

I am always by your side supporting you whenever you are down. But, where are you when I am at the darkest point of my life? You left me all by myself in the lonely cold rainy night crying. Do you know ever know that I will need you one day? I guess you will never know. You will never, never know cause I never tell you before that I will need you one day, I only told you I will always by your side whenever you need me.

I never break down in front of you before, never before. All along, for so many years, what you have seen in me are my glamourous, my strongest point, my best. I never show you a single sight of my weakness. Not any more, not anymore I am going to hold back my tears, my fear, my loneliness. I am at the verge of getting into a depression. Every night I weep silently into my pillow. I yarn for you loudly in my dream every night. I wake up every morning with my pillow wet, my eyes swollen but you still nowhere in sight. You left me all alone in the dark rainy cold night. As I walk alone in the cold rain, my mind drifted away to the past, to what we used to share. How I wish you were here with me, walking thru this lonely yet cold night, whispering in my ear, telling me, telling me everything going to be alright, the rain will be over soon but instead, you left me all alone by myself, all alone by myself walking in the cold rain.

Will you appear in front of me if I am to tell you I need you now? Will you?

I am shouting to the whole world now, telling everyone, telling everyone that I need you.

Can you hear me? Can you hear me saying I need you? I really need you now, I need you to be by my side. I need you, I need you to hold me. I need you, I need you to hold me tight. I need you to dry my tears, I need you to tell me tomorrow will be better, I need you to tell me you will always by my side just like what i had always been doing to you if tomorrow not going to be any better. I need you to be my pillow, just like the one on my bed. I need your shoulder for me to cry on. I need so much so much from you. Can you hear me?

No. You didn't hear me, you didn't. If you have heard it, why don't you appearing in front of me. Why are you still letting me walking in the cold rain all by myself?

I need you to bring me out of this cold rainy night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home