Friday, March 10, 2006

Friends

Have anyone ever really go and count how many true friends you have in your life?

Frankly speaking, I never really go and count or maybe I hardly have any true friends.

Jacen, came to my office today. We had a very long chat. As usually, I am the one grumbling about what is happening around me. My business is not going smoothly recently. I am in a total bad mood.
This is the second time i met Jacen. Have know him for a few years already, but never meet up with him. there was even a period of time (think about 1.5 years) i stop contacting him. Reason being, that time he was my cousin's teacher. My this wonderful cousin create havoc in school. Jacen and my wonderful cousin nearly ended up in a fight!?! I too pai sei on what is happening and I decided to stop contact Jacen for a while till the storm is over. But who knows times just passes like that, 1.5 years gone.
Only recently then I start to sms him. Well, was kinda glad that he still remember me.

Before, Jacen went off just now, he said something very touching. He said, I can always sms him whenever I need someone to talk to, when I am vexed.


This is enough. Really enough. Nothing else really matter anymore. This is what I call as true friends. Willing to sit by your side to listen to you quietly.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 21, 2006 2:05:00 PM , Blogger MayMay said...

Yi ar. I oso ur friend ma. If you really need someone to tok to can find me ok. (^o^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home