Monday, April 10, 2006

I mark a history today

10th April 2006. Today is a remarkable day. Creative Shipping as of today will be a history. I close the company. Yes I declare, I am no longer a boss.

After 2 months of struggle, I finally decided to close down Creative Shipping. I disown my baby. Creative Shipping is my hardwork. I start everything from zero. I design the logo, the namecard, the B/L, letterhead. I set up the office, and everything. I watch the company from zero dollar to the very first one thousand dollar we took out to open the bank account to left a few hundreds after paying the rental to afew thousands dollar left in the bank today.

I have to work in the day when Creative started up and at night i still have to manage Creative. I fall asleep in front of my laptop because i am too tired from the work.

After so much of hard work, today i have to close the company down. Its hurting, its like killing my own baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home