Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I can't blame anyone but to slap my own face

have not been in good mood for the whole month of Feb and till now still the same, infect it is getting worst.

Firstly, JK start up another company on his own doing the same thing. He promise he wont take away any customers which belong to the current company. But, how to guarantee that wont happen? I dont know, I really dont know what to do. I can only keep my finger cross. I can only pray that this will not happened. But some how or rather, it happened, one by one the customer slowly disappear. JK is giving me all sorts of funny reasons and he is not doing anything about it. Is the customer disappearing has something to do with cohecident? Or JK had plan for it? I really dont know. I hope it is only cohecident.

Secondly, JK want to withdraw his name from the company and c/o his share with me. Because he is planning to to leave singapore and going to indonesia for good. Because someone offer him attractive benefits to work in indonesia. So which mean, he is not doing anything but still want to get a share of the profit loh.

Then, the whole month, JK never bring in any sales. Everyday also not in the office, dont know what the hell he is doing outside. He leave the whole company to me. He expect me to take over everything just like that?? From the begining, I already told i cant handle all alone by myself. He said he will full in charge of the sales. But now, this is what he give me.
The whole month of Feb, the company only earn 1.8k. I still have to pay rental, still have bill to settle. JK want to share the profit, but for the whole month he is not doing anything for the company. NVM, I keep quiet, I didnt say anything as he has all the right to split the profit. So this month, I only draw 700 as salary. How to survive?? I have my own financial commitment too. Then what abt march? March how? one week had pass march, and I only close two deal up to now. I dont know how to carry like this.

I came to relise, I depend too much on JK in term of work. Now JK left me alone to face the music myself. I am confused, I dont know what to do now.

I am tired of thinking so much. I am tired. I feel like crying, but will crying out help?! NO!! it didnt help. I haven't been happy ever since I come out fully on this business. I am crying almost every night quietly. Everyday i am full of worries. I used to everybody kai xin guo, full of nonsenses, full of craps, i brighten up everyone day with my smiles and laughters. Now?? I hardly smile. No one to talk to in the office. I am all alone. Do you all miss my nonsenses?? YES!? I missed my own nonsenses too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home